Clyxo is the easiest way to display all of your social networks on one simple page.
Today, I’m going to show you how to embed your entire Clyxo profile in a responsive widget on any website that you can copy/paste HTML into.
- Sign up for your free Clyxo account if you don’t have one already here: https://Clyxo.com/signup
- Customize your profile information, picture, and social networks you’d like to display on your page.
- When you’re happy with how your profile looks, click the “Embed” button.
- Grab the snippet of code from that page, or modify this code below with your username:
- <script id=”Clyxo” username=”clyxo” src=”https://cdn.clyxo.com/Clyxo.js” async=”true”></script>
Anywhere you add this line of code to your HTML (once per page), there will be a widget of your profile embedded onto the page.
This can be great for your About page on your website, or a footer of your blog posts.
Here’s an example of our Founder Ryan’s profile being embedded directly into our WordPress blog post:
If you liked this content, or want to stay up to date with the latest news about Clyxo, you should definitely get on our email newsletter below.